Friday, September 10, 2010

Read a Book- DONE

One of the items on my September DONE List is to read a (non baby) book.  Recently I've been up at 5 am with time on my hands so I figured I might as well read a book.
I just finished reading Janet Evanovich's new book Sizzling Sixteen.  It's a nice, quick (it took me a month) and easy read.  I really enjoy her books.  They're nice laugh out loud books.  I use to read her books in a day but now it takes me a little longer.  If I wouldn't have put it on my DONE list I probably wouldn't have finished it until Emily was a year old.

Now I'm back to re-reading my favorite baby books. Among my favorites Happiest Baby on the Block, The Baby Whisperer and Your Baby's First Year Week by Week.

Do you have a favorite baby or non baby book?

No comments: