Thursday, September 2, 2010

September DONE List

In August Clean Mama developed a DONE (to do) list.  I didn't find it until the middle of August and loved using it.  It definitely kept me focused on what I wanted to accomplish.  Here' my August DONE list.  I didn't get to finish everything but I'm happy with what I got done.  
So of course I'm going to use it in September. There are so many projects I want/need to accomplish before Emily's is born.  Here's my DONE list for September.

Make Onesie Dress
Finish Crib Rail Protectors
Make Big/Little Sister Shirts
Freezer Meals
Work on Emily's Room
Transition Closets to Fall Season
Make Grape Jelly
Decorate the House for Fall
Organize Girls' Clothes 
Purchase Big Sister Gift
Finish Reading a (non baby) Book
Pack for the Hospital 
Finish Olivia's First Year Book

There's a lot more I want to do but I don't want my list to get out of hand.  What do you want to accomplish this month?

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I also just discovered Clean Mama's "Done" list! I think I'm going to make one for the rest of 2010, and try to do one thing a week. That seems reasonable, right??? Congrats on getting so much done!

Shelley said...

I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
God Bless,
Shelley

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hi there, we are your newest followers! We hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Have a great day =)

Jenna said...

I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow back at:

www.momsbalancingact.com