Friday, September 10, 2010

Ten on Ten: September




Ten on Ten: Take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month.  Here's what my day looked like: 

Olivia was tired and didn't want to get dressed this morning. She perked up as soon as she realized I had the camera.

I'm so excited that I was able to fit my swollen feet in my converse sneakers today.  I actually  wore them all day.
  
Listening to Emily's heartbeat.
A very talented co-worker made Emily this baby cocoon and washcloths.  I can't wait to use them!
I saw some adorable t-shirts at Target.  I can't wait until I'm in regular clothes again.  Maternity clothes are cute, but not this cute.  
I did a lot of traveling to see clients today.  As I drove through the mountains I saw some signs of fall.
Driving through the tunnels on the turnpike.
Out in the Amish country side. 
I stopped by the County Pantry to order my 1/2 bushel of concord grapes and did some bulk shopping while I was there.  
I stopped at a local pumpkin patch and picked up some gourds.  

Check out more Ten on Ten here

12 comments:

Corinne said...

The baby cacoon is adorable! I've never heard of those, but they look so much easier to use than swaddling blankets.

Love the convers :)

Kerri said...

Visiting from 10 on 10!
I'm wondering if you were in my neck of the woods today...I live in Lancaster County, PA.
Your pictures are great!

Heidi said...

Visiting from 10 on 10 as well. I have never heard of a baby cocoon but it looks so very cute and baby looks so snuggled.

Kim said...

Visiting from 10 on 10 too. That horse and buggy picture is amazing! I can't even imagine seeing that coming down the road.

Alita said...

Amish country isn't that far from us. Drive an hour north and boom you are there. Since you were driving through the mountains I doubt you are from Michigan though. This is my first 10 on 10. I enjoyed your series. Cheers to new snuggly baby clothing. :)

Amie Smith said...

Your pictures are so cute. What a busy day. Have a relaxing weekend. Love you!

Dani said...

Love the belly pic! And that baby cocoon sounds great. I've never seen one like that.

Happy 10!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Visiting from 10 on 10! Congrats on your upcoming arrival! Love that baby cocoon...I have never heard of that. And, I am jealous you live in New England! I am born & raised in California, but Fall is my favorite season and we don't really get Fall here. I wish I lived in New England to experience a true Fall!

Virginia said...

The picture from the pumpkin patch is awesome. Some of those worty gourds are Halloween-y!!

And the cocoon is beyond adorable.

Brooke said...

WOW - great 10 on 10!!!
:D

Katie said...

Where is the county pantry? That looks really cool!

Mama Feather said...

Love this!! Cute idea. Love the belly pic & pink shoes!!