Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten on Ten: October 2010

Ten on Ten: Take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month.  


Since we have newborn my pictures aren't consecutive because we I spent most of the day napping.  Today was a quiet day at home since Emily is still on the biliblanket. 
Emily sleeping under the biliblanket
Quick sponge bath
Dressed for the day
Coloring with Olivia
Jesse and Emily watching football
Olivia got a pair of pink cowboy boots from her Grammy
Emily and Pap 
Since I can't bend over I used my foot to pick up a card for Olivia.  She thought it was the funniest thing she had ever since and kept throwing the cards on the floor.  
Olivia playing with my breast pump
Getting Emily ready for "bed". She's a night owl.  

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my! Your pictures of the biliblanket brought back memories. I had completely forgotten that my Little Ballerina was a bili baby.

Hope yours is better very soon!

Miss G said...

bless you with a newborn! Those days are not too far behind us. Get all the rest you can! Kelly

Brooke said...

Awww - these are great. I vaguely remember those newborn days and I don't think I even knew what day it was most of the time. You are obviously doing much better than me since you got this post up on the right day - hee :D Hang in there!

Alita said...

Awwwwww!!! Newborn days go by so fast. What a lovely afternoon and wonderful memories. Hugs to you!

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

Oh, sweet newborn days! You are wise to capture them, they fade so quickly. Congratulations on your new little one.