Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Card

It's no secret that I love Shutterfly.  I've been a happy customer for years.  I use them for picture storage. What's great is my extended family has access to the pictures so they can print out their favorite photos.  I also love that  I can do one hour photo at Target with my Shutterfly account.   Each year I make family year in review photo books.  I've also been making photo books for major events in the girls’ lives.  Last year we made an adorable Olivia calendar and gave them to family for Christmas.  

Since December is almost here it's time to pick a Christmas card.  Here is the card we used last year.  Shutterfly has almost 700 different Holiday card options.  That’s a lot!  Here are a few of my favorites. 

I’ve always been a sucker for anything monogrammed.

I almost used this card last year.

I love the pink and green combination.  Maybe it’s because I have a house full of girls.  I think our wrapping paper this year will be pink as well. 

I love this card.  It’s like a mini Christmas letter.  Jesse’s not a fan of the Christmas letter so we won’t be using this one, but I still love it.  If you want to read some nice Christmas letters check this out. 

This card has a nice Christmas message. 

So tell me what is your favorite Christmas card?  

If you're a blogger and like Shutterfly check out Bloggers: 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. 

No comments: