Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Bonbons Here

It's been a week since I started my new gig.  I love and adore my little "employers" but man I'm tired! It's not all soap operas and bonbons.  We're still trying to find a routine that works for us.  But really how much of a routine can you have with a 21 month old and 14 week old?  Right now we're just going with the flow.  
Over the past few days Olivia has been wearing headbands as belts.  At first she was wearing them as necklaces, now they're belts.   Maybe she has a future in fashion.
Today Olivia taught Emily how to play with the toys on her swing.
So even though I'm exhausted and my house is a wreck (tornado Olivia) I'm glad to be here, enjoying these moments. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He he! Too cute about the belts. Staying home is so hard.