Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 {Day 1-7}

I've decided to take part in Project 365 this year. The girls are growing up so fast and I want to remember every precious moment.  I'm not a photographer by any means, in fact I don't really know how to use my camera.  So this year I want to learn how to take better pictures of my two great subjects.  Here's my first week (some pictures were taken with my phone).  Enjoy!

January 1st 
Eating sauerkraut for the first time.  
January 2nd
Cuddle time before bed
January3rd
Enjoying those yummy fingers
January 4th
Texting
January 5th
Laundry day (yes it's a Halloween shirt)
January 6th
Sweet baby legs
Janaury 7th
Love my girls

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so sweet. Love them all. Time really does go by so quickly. How far apart are your girls?

Kerri said...

Love this project idea....maybe next year if I ever get that new camera I've been dreaming about!

And yes, I live in Lancaster County, PA with the good old Amish!