Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project 365 {day 22-28}

Day 22- Where do you take a toddler that's tired of running errands? Petsmart of course.  She loves looking at the animals.
Day 23- Olivia and Grammy heading out on their lunch date wearing their Steelers gear{taken w/ cell phone}
Day 24- Emily playing in her Bumbo
Day 25- Olivia got a bowl with a straw to help with eating her cereal.  She loves it!
Day 26- There are so many things going on in this photo.  Olivia wrote all of herself when I wasn't looking, she insist that all of her baby dolls be naked and she's using her Halloween pumpkin as a purse {she saw it in the basement when we went down to do laundry}. 
Day 27-Emily chewing on Charlotte {teether snake}. 
Day 28-Olivia admiring her apple print masterpiece.  
For more project 365 go here.

7 comments:

deb duty said...

Looks like a fun with with two adorable little girls! Love her little art project.

Sarah said...

Great photos! Dustyn loves looking at animals too.

kbreints said...

Seems like you have a very fun week! What is it about kids when they get a hold of a pen? So funny!

Actuary Mom said...

I love day 25. That is a cool idea a bowl with a straw, never heard of it.

Anne U said...

Day 26 made me smile, great photos.

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

You've had a busy week - brings back memories of my boys when they first were holding pens. When my eldest had just got his new baby brother home he drew red dots all over his tummy with ink to pretend he was sick so that he could stay at home with us. I was so relieved when I realised that they were just ink......... I kept him home for the day aswell.

Seizing My Day said...

ah memories indeed!! love the writing on the legs... =) they keep you busy don't they~? =) I am just making rounds from the 365 linky!! better late than never!! =)