Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 52 {poop}

This week motherhood to me is all about poop.  Yep, poop.  I'm up to my eyes in it.

Olivia is at that stage where she's not quite understanding the potty but is very aware of what is going on in her diaper.  So instead of telling me she needs changed, she show me.  Either by taking it off or having it on her fingers.  None of the parenting books I read said anything about how gross toddlers can be.  Bless her heart. {Yes, I mean that in the not so nice southern way} On top of Emily's straight to the bathtub, need to cut off the onesie blow outs a couple of times a week.  Good times.  But hey one day I'll look back fondly on these days, right? Ha! At least I didn't take a picture of the dirty diapers. You're welcome!
Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

1 comment:

Ashley Renee said...

I totally know where you're coming from. I won't even put my 4mo in a non poop stained outfit on a day that I suspect a blowout is coming.