Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: January 2011

Ten on Ten: Take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month. I have say I look forward to the 10th every month.  
Gingerbread waffles for breakfast 
Livie putting a cloth diaper on her baby
Nap time 
Reading about all the snow family and friends in SC got today.
Emily hanging out with Dad
Mommy's nap time.  Peppermint mocha coffee and a good book
Another peaceful hour of nap time
I introduced Livie to boiled peanuts and she loved them.  However Jesse gagged the whole time we ate them.  Silly Yankee! 
I'm beginning to think bath crayons were not the greatest idea, but the girl loves them.
Livie's excited that Dora is coming on.  

I hope you had a happy Monday.  Thanks for stopping by.  Go here to check out more Ten on Ten.  

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your children are so cute! :) Those waffles look wonderful, too! :)

Kayla Sue said...

SUCH sweet kids!!! And that peppermint mocha... I can smell it from here!

Cat said...

thanks for stopping by! My fave of your photos is the cloth diaper on the baby doll....priceless! :)

Alida said...

Love your photos... gingerbread waffles?! Sounds yummy!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your girls are so adorable! I have never had boiled peanuts...I am intrigued!

Kerri said...

What a cute family! Love the picture of Emily looking up at daddy...so cute! I've never had boiled peanuts before either.
Looks like a good day at your house!

ANDREA said...

sweet sweet sleeping baby :)

The Clarks said...

Wonderful set of pictures. I love boiled peanuts and craved them everytime I was pregnant.

Sarah said...

So fun! I keep forgetting to do this.