Saturday, February 26, 2011

Project 356 {50-56}

Day 50- Naptime
Day 51- I love the smell of sunshine!
Day 52- Such a cutie!
Day 53- She always has a foot in her hand.
Day 54- It's 4 am and the girls are wide awake {for the third time this week}.
Day 55- Olivia got a Dora balloon for Valentine's Day.  I don't know who loves it more, Olivia or Emily.  Olivia carries it everywhere.  Yesterday it was in the bathtub. It's like "where's Waldo" around here.
Day 56- Olivia's entertaining Emily while we shop.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope the girls start sleeping better for you. The naptime photo is hilarious!! Thanks for linking up.

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

love the nap time picture. that is too funny how they will give in and fall asleep. You got some great sibling photos this week

deb duty said...

These are all wonderful photos! Day 50 is so cute and I love that big owl in her bed. I love day 51 too. It's so fun and colorful.

Brooke said...

That nap time shot cracks me up!!!!

creatingme said...

smell of sunshine indeed. Love it!

Kimberly said...

I love that first one! No wonder she's so tired ... getting up at 4 a.m. :) One of my kids fell asleep standing beside the couch one time. I'll have to dig that photo out.

Lisa said...

Love the naptime shot!

Jill said...

Love the first napping picture! She is so cute. Where did you get that owl in her bed? My daughter's room is all owls and she would go crazy for it.

Adriane said...

Visiting from Naptime Momtog... love the first sleeping pic! My daughter also has the cute owl pillow... love it! :)

Gretchen said...

Ha ha! Love that naptime photo from Day 50. Isn't it amazing how they really can sleep anywhere... and usually NOT where (when) you want them to?! =)