Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: February 2011

Ten on Ten: Take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month.

Olivia found a shaw in Emily's closet and decided to wear it.  She also loves to use diaper boxes as a footstool. 
Every morning Olivia watches "Fresh Beat Band". She LOVES to dance along with them.  It's so cute when she imitates the dance moves.  She loves having loco legs. Unfortunately since we watch it everyday I now know all the words and dance moves too.
Emily's doing what she does best, chewing on her fingers.  
Olivia found her rain hat and wore it for the next two hours.  
Lunch! We're having a heart themed week.  
Naptime
"Painting" heart cookies.  We used water and red food dye.  
Picking out yarn for the Knit For Good Knit-a-long.  I'm not a knitter, so we'll see how it goes.  
Emily's 4 month check-up.  She weighs 13. 9 pounds and is 25 inches long.  
We've been given the okay to feed Emily solids.  I'm not sure that I'm she's ready but I bought some oatmeal just in case.  It'll probably sit unopened in the cabinet for the next month though.  
Go here for more Ten on Ten.

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a beautiful family...and a beautiful day. LOVE those little kid cheeks. :)

Sarah said...

Great day. I keep forgetting to do this. ha ha. Love your lunch photo.

Rebekah said...

such a fun set, I have a four month old too and she sucks on her little fist - that photo of emily sucking on her hand made me laugh! thanks for participating this month!

Dawn said...

oh that sleeeping baby picture melted me!! your littles are so cute!! god luck with the oatmeal :) off to find out about your knitting project!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I just want to snuggle right up w/ sleeping Emily! Your girls are too cute for words!

Chris Gough said...

That first photo is hilarious!

Mirys + Guigo + Nina said...

I LOVED the picture of nap time!!! So precious!!!

You have beautiful babies with pretty names! Loved it!

I´m participating (from Brazil) on "10 on 10" March edition! If you wanna see it, go to www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com

We have a translation button

Mirys