Thursday, February 3, 2011

{then} now

The Joy of Love for today is what they look like then and now.  This is Emily when she was a day old and now she's four months old {in two days}. 
 I'm overwhelmed with the amount of love I feel for her. It's true that with each child your heart grows.  She is just the sweetest and happiest baby.  Each day we see more and more of her personality shine through.
I kiss these cheeks a million times a day.  I LOVE her sweet little cheeks.
Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

6 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

So cute!

Gretchen said...

Love that last pic with her tongue sticking out! She looks super kissable -- good mama to get those kisses in. :)

Jenny said...

she is so adorable and it sounds like our baby girls are about the same age...mine's nearly 4 months too!

Sarah said...

Aww. She is so precious! Love the then and now.

Lisa said...

Oh!!! How adorable!!!! I'm drolling!!!!!!!!

Mo 'Betta said...

My youngest is almost 3. I miss this stage! Such kissable little cheeks :) Visiting from Project 52!