Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday {part 1}

Yesterday Jesse asked me if I'd stopped blogging. Ha! Sorry, I guess it's been a couple of days. We had a great visit with my parents. The girls were over the moon with all the hugs and kisses.

Since my parents won't be here for Olivia's birthday they had a little party for her on Sunday. She got a little table and chairs set, tons of dresses, a teddy bear and my step-father made Olivia a dress-up closet.
Olivia loved all of her new accessories. 
She even got Dora shoes.
Emily had fun dressing up too. 
And no party is complete without cake. Which Olivia loved and tried to walk off with it. 
That night Olivia spent the night with Mimi and Gramps at the hotel. It was her first sleepover. I got a little teary eyed when I was saying bye to her. Yep, she wore that hat all night. 
Of course she had a blast and ended up staying two nights. 

2 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

What a sweet party! She is so cute! That penguin backpack is adorable! Also, love the bonnet hat. E has a pink one from Target $1 aisle. Love that aisle!

Kerri

Jill said...

What a great party! Happy birthday to Olivia!