Thursday, March 17, 2011

Parking

Before I became a mom I never cared where I parked my car in a lot. Now that I'm a mama of two wee ones I will circle the lot until I get a spot next to the cart corral. Thankfully I never have a problem finding an empty spot. However, yesterday was the first time I've found all the corrals empty. Thankfully while I was sitting in the car {mentally prepping myself for the long difficult walk inside}someone came out with a cart and I happily took it off their hands. I'm sure we would've made it in the store without a cart but why put myself the girls through the torture.
Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

5 comments:

Melanie said...

seriously, yo. i came to this sweet revealation when The Kid was a toddler and now I only park near the cart corrals even though she is now7. Makes life so much easier (and then I can easily return the cart without feeling like a bad mom who left her kid in the car to return the cart).

Mama Mama Quite Contrary said...

Oh my, I can relate to this! Now our Target has the limo carts. You know the ones where you can buckle two on the outside and one in the seat of the cart? It's like nirvana for parents with multiple small children.

Jenny said...

I like to park near the cart returns as well. For me, it saves me so much time and hassle returning the cart, and I am not one to leave it hanging out in the parking lot. :-)

Kimberlee said...

Ohh, great advice. Today I'll part next to the cart return.

Salee said...

Hahaha! I started doing that too! It's so funny how small things make all the difference. I'm checking you out from Project 52 too. :-)