Saturday, March 26, 2011

Project 365 {78-84}

day 78: The girls are playing with a new toy while I play with my new toy (Android, love it!)
day 79: Ready to dig into her cake. More on her{ first}second birthday party here.
day 80: Watching Olivia bounce. You can see Olivia bouncing here.
day 81: Swimming with Mimi
day 82: Oatmeal and sweet potatoes, yum!
day 83: It's 40 degrees and raining but Olivia insisted on wearing a sundress. Thankfully it was a stay at home day.
day 84: I put Emily in her crib after a diaper change while I washed my hands. When I came back I found Olivia in the crib. She put a paci in Emily's mouth, covered her with a blanket, turned on the mobile and was singing and dancing to the music. Gotta love her!

6 comments:

Grumplestilskin said...

Such cute photos. I especially love the last one.

Sarah said...

Awww! So cute! Love the last one.

deb duty said...

So sweet that she got in the crib with her! Enjoyed your photos!

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

great pictures. love the last one

Colleen said...

What a couple of cuties. I love the last picture. :)

Tiffany said...

Great shots, your girls are adorable! Have a great weekend.

Tiffany