Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 365 {day 71-77}

My parents came into town yesterday and they're staying with us until Wednesday. The girls adore their Mimi  and Gramps. We're having so much fun. Tonight my parents watched the girls while Jesse and I went to dinner and a movie {we haven't done that since Emily was born}. Have a great rest of the weekend. I know we will!!

day 71: Lazy morning
day 72: She likes to go wee

day 73: Our little sunshine

day 74: What Olivia thinks about Dad taking her picture. Her cheeks get red when she eats tomatoes.
day 75: I think she looks like Easter
day 76: A rare 70 degree day
day 77: The girls are eating up all the attention

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Great photos. Glad you were able to go out. Enjoy the extra sets of hands. My parents were over today. It was nice because I was able to get stuff done. Thanks for linking up. Have a great Sunday!

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

great pictures. looks like a fun week for your ladies

deb duty said...

Sounds like you're having a great week! Love the swinging shot!

Kimberlee said...

Your little sunshine is oh so adorable. That picture captures the perfect smile. So cute.

Sonya Schroeder said...

Baby pic are my down fall, they take the most precious pic!! Love them and thanks for stopping by and linking up. I look forward to seeing more of your pic!! hugs

Grumplestilskin said...

Such cute photos of your little ones. We had 70 degrees this past week, too, and how I wish it stuck around.

Abra said...

so sweet to have your parents there. and yay for a date! andrew and i need to do that-thanks for the reminder. :)

we had some 70 degree days here too, i'm ready for spring!

Sarah said...

I love those rainbow leggings, so cheerful! My favorite shot this week is 77. Great family shot! Looks like you had a wonderful week

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful kids. Looks like a nice week.

Susan said...

What beautiful girls...fun pictures♥