Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Staycation

Sorry I've been quiet this week. Jesse has been on vacation since Saturday so we're having lots of family time and doing some spring cleaning. Plus a certain little girl has a birthday party this weekend so I've been running errands everyday and crafting like a mad woman every night. Here are some random phone photos I've taken this week.

I let Olivia eat a donut while we were grocery shopping. I've been such a sucker this week. I think it'll be a hard adjustment when I go bad to saying "no" next week.
The girls and I went to the playground by our house. It's the first time we've used the double stroller and let me tell you it's hard to steer with two kiddos in it. I don't know what was harder going up hill or down.
Olivia thought Daddy needed help moving her sandbox. 
It must be spring because we've been seeing bunnies all week. I know it's hard to see but it's to the left of Jesse. Of course it was a very smart bunny and ran away before Olivia could get too close. 
Olivia used the laundry basket so she could turn on the music for Emily. Then of course she had to dance to it. 
Tomorrow is Olivia day! We have some fun things planned. I can't believe she's two years old. I've been very emotional this week. I can't imagine what I'll be like when they go to school or college or get married. Eek! For now I'm just happy with two. I hope you're having a great week.

No comments: