Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: March 2011

Ten on Ten: Take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month.  Today I'm combining my Ten on Ten and Project 52: Glimpse into Motherhood


Emily was the first one up so she got some extra snuggle time with us.
We had a rainy, stay at home kind of day.
Our sunshine on a rainy day.
Olivia likes the vacuum to get her toes.
I reheated my coffee three times before I was able to finish it.
Letting our cat out for the fourth time today. Yes, that is a cat door but she'll only uses it to come inside. 
Olivia has discovered how much fun it is to bounce on the bed. 
Livie's showing Emily how the toy works.
I cleaned out our fridge and ended up doing two loads of dishes. I guess it had been awhile.
Waiting for Daddy to get home.
We hope you had a happy Thursday!

16 comments:

Rebekah said...

Such a sweet bunch of pictures!

Manda said...

I have to do the same thing with my coffee almost every morning! And I like your coffee mug!

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Adorable fun day you all had.. :)

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

Three times....sounds familiar...;-)

Jennifer said...

Fun day! Loved your 10 on 10!

Rebekah said...

oh I love your set, the joy the cute babies. happy tenth thanks for playing!

Casey said...

Your kiddos are adorable! Great 10 this month :)

allenaim photography and design said...

love that you have to reheat your coffee too :)

...and adore the pic of her making sure the vacuum doesn't eat her toes!

Suzanne said...

How can you go wrong with baby pics! She's so cute!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Emily is just precious! (so is Olivia, of course!) I have to reheat my coffee all the time also :)

keely steger said...

Those girls are beautiful! And I've done that so many times with coffee. (Room temperature coffee just isn't the same as "iced coffee," is it?) :)

Katie said...

A lovely look into your day - days at home with children are so precious :)

Sabi said...

It seems like you did have a happy thursday! I think it's so cute that the big sister wants to "teach" the little one :)

marla said...

love the vacuum pic. love the coffee mug. looks like a lovely day!

jen said...

Looks like a beautiful day. To respond to your ?'s on my blog..no we are not in PA. Went on vacay several years ago and became addicts to Wilbur's. We are crazy,too. My babies are 11 mo apart and my older one is only 3 years older than my middle girl. Enjoy them they are only small for a blink of an eye!

Mica said...

what a sweet family...they surely are the sunshine on a rainy day...well, everyday really. sweet set...Have a lovely week ahead...Mica/the child's paper