Saturday, April 16, 2011

Project 365 {99-105}

All but one of my pictures were taken with my phone this week.

day 99: Olivia made Emily dinner {milk, mixed veggies and fish}
day 100: Enjoying a snack after playing at the park.
day 101: Olivia had her six month check-up. She weighs 16.5 pounds and is 26 inches long.
day 102: We started giving Emily a sippy cup to play with during mealtime. She loves chewing on it.
day 103: Emily hanging out with her daddy.
day 104: Olivia played so hard Thursday that she fell asleep during dinner.
day 105: Olivia dressed herself today. Love it!

10 comments:

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

such cute pictures. looks like your little ladies like to play hard

deb duty said...

There's always so much pink in your photos! I love it! I've never had much pink around me with two boys! The photo of Emily for her 6 month check up is adorable. Love the bow. And I love how Olivia dressed herself. So cute!

Brooke said...

Your little gal clearly LOVES pink! I start every conversation when we are out in public with, "My boys dress themselves... I promise I did NOT put the get-up on them!" :D

Sarah said...

So cute. I love the last two. Adorable! Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

Lisa said...

Your kids are so precious! I love the sippy cup shot. My son likes to chew on it too! :)

RaD said...

Awwww... Your kids are so cute!

Your little one did a great job dressing herself.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

So adorable!!!! At least half of mine were with my phone too!

Susan said...

Great shots...your girls are precious!

Elle Belles Bows said...

I love all the pictures, but the one w/ Olivia's eyes....Wow! So blue! Pretty!! and great photo shot too!

Kerri

Elle Belles Bows said...

Oops! I meant Emily's eyes! :-)