Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring {has sprung}

Even though it still feels like winter we're starting to see signs of spring in the house. I love all the bright colors. It makes me so happy.
I got these adorable bottles on clearance at Michaels.
Olivia and I painted the birdhouse.
I absolutely love this wreath {my inspiration}. Not only does it scream spring but it's perfect for Olivia's ladybug party tomorrow.
The ladybugs are thumbtacks. I had a bunch leftover from my bulletin board.
Hopefully we'll start seeing signs of spring outside too.

Linking to Tatertots and Jello, Live Made Lovely Monday, Sugar and Dots, Someday Crafts

3 comments:

the lowes said...

i absolutely loooove your bright decor!!! :) i'm visiting through life made lovely!

the lowes said...

PS im so going to Michaels tomorrow!!! :)

Elle Belles Bows said...

Love all the bright colors! Great job on everything!

Kerri