Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: April 2011

Ten on Ten: Take a picture every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month.


We had cereal for breakfast. I wish my bowl had a built in straw. 
The girls had a play date with the cute Feather boys this morning. Olivia and Landon made strawberries.
There's the other cute Feather boy, Liam and their super sweet mama, Laura
Planning our garden. I'm excited to try Square Foot Gardening.
Grammy came for a visit. She brought the girls' princess dresses from Disney World and of course Olivia had to try hers on immediately. 
Emily loves to blow raspberries.
Our Japanese magnolia is going to bloom this week. Yipee! 
Playing on the playground.
The only way I could get Olivia to leave the playground was to offer her cake for snack. It's carrot cake so it's a little healthy. Right?
Looking through the Sunday ads and working on my grocery list. 
I hope you had a great 10th! 

6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE Square Foot Gardening! Had great success with it last year. Getting ready to plant this year's garden.

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

That tree is going to be GORGEOUS. Enjoy!

Megan said...

This 10 on 10 thing is so fun! First time I have done it and I'm loving seeing all of the creative ways that people record their days! It looks like you guys had a great day! I miss grocery store ads like that! Take care!

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Looks like a good day. I am loving seeing all the 10.10.10 posts.

elena

Chris Gough said...

I'd love to see a picture of that tree next week!

Sarah said...

Great photos. You even reminded me and I still forgot. ha ha. Oh well. Looks like a fun day!