Monday, April 11, 2011

Tot School {24 months}

Eek I still can't believe Olivia is two! It's crazy how fast they grow up. I don't have a lot of pictures of Olivia this week because she spends 90% of her day naked. She's getting better though. I've found that if I let her pick out an outfit she's more likely to leave it on.
This week we've been talking about Easter and spring. We've been matching colored Easter eggs {she took a bath with the other purple egg}. She's can identify her colors but if you ask what color it is she says blue.
She loves playing with play doh. She asks for it every day. So I got an egg and bunny cookie cutter to use with the play doh.
We also made a coffee filter butterfly and flowers made out of circles. She loved playing with the glue.
As for Emily, she's been doing a lot of stretching and reaching. She's also moving around in circles on her blanket. Emily's also getting her knees under her and scooting backwards. I'm not ready for a mobile baby!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I love the flowers out of circles idea!! You could probably do it with stickers too.

Jumping over from Tot School! Congratulations on your daughter turning 2!