Monday, May 16, 2011

{mini} chalkboard signs

I have lots of craft supplies. Supplies for grown up crafts and kiddo crafts. We live in a house built in the 50's which means we don't have a lot of storage space. So I decided to use half of my bookcase to store crafts. I found these really cute baskets at Michaels. They were $4 a piece (love 50% sales). I weeded out our bookcase and made room for eight baskets. Perfect.
Then I painted foam sheets with chalkboard paint and glued them to burlap.
Now everything has a place. I love it! {my inspiration} Although I might have to move the writing box since Olivia has figured out she can get her crayons from it if she pulls ups a chair up to the bookcase. Sneaky girl.
Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

These look adorable. This is a great idea so you can change your signs if needed. Love this!