Saturday, May 7, 2011

Project 365 {120-126}

day 120: Tea party
day 121: Liam's first birthday party
day 122  I was hospitalized with pancreatitis and gall stones.
day 123: I had to spend the day resting my pancreas before I could have surgery. Thankfully I had visitors to pass the time.
day 124: After an ERCP and having my gallbladder removed {and not drinking anything for almost 72 hours} my throat was very sore and raspy.  An Italian lemon ice was just what I needed.
day 125: Jesse has been a rock during this ordeal. He is doing a great job taking care of me and girls. I'm so lucky to be his wife.
day 126: I have to practice my breathing and coughing so I don't get pneumonia. \

12 comments:

deb duty said...

I'm sorry that you had to have surgery. I'm impressed that you did your daily pics even in the hospital. Hope your recovery is quick!

Kristen said...

Oh bless you! I know exactly how you feel. I had the same exact thing (with a little jaundice in addition) after Amelia was born. Praying for a speedy recovery!

Sarah said...

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Hope you feel better soon!! Praying for you!

Shannon said...

You are a rock star taking pictures while being in the hospital! Hope you feel better {and the bills aren't too much}. :)

Grumplestilskin said...

I hope you feel better quickly. Like the others, I am impressed with your continuity in your photos.

Danelle said...

Hope your all better soon. If it's anything like kidney stones, then ouch! Way to go with keeping up with the pictures in the hospital. :)

Nelly said...

Sorry to hear about your hospital stay - hang in there!

Kimberly said...

I'm also impressed that you kept up with you 365 while in the hospital! That's dedication! Feel better soon!

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

Happy 1st birthday to your little lady. Sorry about ending up in the hospital, that is so not fun. Hope you feel more yourself soon

Seizing My Day said...

Yikes!! one of our friends had gal bladder surgery this week as well.... must be a virus?!! ha ha!... sorry!! ;) Hope you are feeling much better soon... You have a great attitude despite! love your little princess shot ... miss those days!! ;)

Tiffany said...

Wow...hope you are feeling better!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

WOW- sending well wishes your way. Looking forward to more updates on your status.