Saturday, May 14, 2011

Project 365 {127-133}

day 127: I love our creeping phlox.
day 128: When Emily is crying Olivia will give her raspberries to cheer her up.
day 129: Our neighborhood is "hopping" with bunnies.
day 130: Olivia asked me to take her picture and then refused to look at the camera.
day 131: Grandma and Emily playing.
day 132: We "opened" our pool for the season.
day 133: My first full day alone with the girls since my surgery. We even managed to run some "drive thru" errands.

7 comments:

deb duty said...

Love the photo of your pool and the flowers are beautiful!

Tracey Washington said...

What sweet girls! Love her little belly :) We're hosting a 365 over at Inspire Me Photography with some other gals. We'd love to have you join up :)

Branson said...

I love how the flowers in the first look like they are outlined or cut out of paper!

Sarah said...

Adorable photos. Love the flowers.

Shannon said...

I love your first picture. What a great week!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

So so cute! I love the relationship between them-

One of my favorite things to photograph is the interaction between my kids.

Kimberly said...

Great week of photos! We have creeping phlox too - it's so pretty right now!

Your girls are so adorable! Love how the older one tries to cheer the baby up! So sweet!

Glad to hear you are getting about after surgery.