Saturday, May 21, 2011

Project 365 {134-140}

day 134: Jesse's been working long crazy hours lately. So the girls got extra snuggle time Saturday.
day 135: I finally got a chance to take some seven month pictures of Emily.
day 136: I think the phone cord might be a little short.
day 137: I found a hitchhiker on my spinach.
day 138: Sweet, sweet naptime.
day 139: Emily is crawling all over the place. She does a push up then pushes herself forward. I can't believe how fast she moves.
day 140: Enjoying an ice cream cone at Grandma's house.


Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt

10 comments:

deb duty said...

I love the nap time photo. She's such a pretty baby and the blanked is beautiful too.

Sarah said...

Adorable photos. Love the 7 month photo and the napping photo. So cute. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

Allison Hoffman said...

love the snuggle time with daddy soo cute!

Branson said...

So much cuteness! Love that sweet naptime photo :)

Just Bits and Pieces said...

I adore nap time photos.....so angelic!

Colleen said...

Love the seven month photo! And the slug... ewww! A good reminder to wash our greens!

Shannon said...

That is the cutest flower bow ever! Adorable photo!

Tiffany said...

The first shot is so sweet! The hitchhiker is too funny, I will do a much better job cleaning the greens:) Have a great week.

Tiffany

Michelle said...

awe, love the snuggles. Thanks for linking up this week!

Tracey Washington said...

oops! That was me (Tracey) commenting above... my friend is visiting and didn't log out of my computer :)