Saturday, May 28, 2011

Project 365 {141-147}

day 141: After a week of rain we finally got to spend sometime in the sun.
day 142: Despite her expression she was enjoying her ice pop. 
day 143: Another day in the sun. 
day 144: Olivia loves to smell flowers. I love her "sniffing" face. 
day 145: Emily has started crawling around her crib instead of napping. 
day 146: Olivia thought her raincoat and boots where a perfect addition to her swimsuit. 
day 147: When Olivia went to her room for a nap she was only wearing a pull up. This is what she was wearing when I got her up. I think she did a great job dressing herself. 

4 comments:

deb duty said...

Love the first photo! She looks so cute in all her pink and the adorable hat!

Sarah said...

So adorable. Love that first photo.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

LOVE the outfit- that is too funny. Swimsuit, raincoat & boots- that is awesome!

Susan said...

Great shots! I got that exact bathing suit for my granddaugther.