Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Seven {months}

Sweet Emily turned seven months old on the 5th, but with my unexpected surgery I wasn't able to take any pictures until now {sorry Mom}.

I seriously can't believe how fast she's growing up. I'm trying so hard to keep her a baby. I absolutely love this age. She's so sweet and happy. She is such a good eater. Emily loves everything we give her and can hold her bottle. She still isn't much of a roller {which is fine with me} but is starting to pull herself forward {which is not fine with me}. She's even gotten up on her hands and knees a couple of times. Emily absolutely adores Olivia and loves when she tickles her. It's so sweet. She also loves her daddy. Her face lights up every time she see him.
Happy {belated} seven months our sweet girl. 

2 comments:

Abra said...

awe, so sweet! somehow i forgot that emily and naomi are the EXACT same age. wow! naomi is funny because she will not stay on her belly, she rolls immediately to her back. so crawling may be a long time away for us. :)

Tiffany said...

So very sweet, they grow so, so fast!

Tiffany