Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten {May 2011}

Ten on Tentake one photo an hour for ten hours and then post the photos on your blog - capture a snapshot of the ordinary beauty of a simple day in your life!

Since I can't bend over I gave Emily a bath in the sink. There's nothing sweeter than a baby in a sink.
Olivia picked out her dress and then added a tutu for the extra twirl.
We've watched Toy Story 3 three times this week {and it's only Tuesday}
Naptime. I was so tired once I got the girls down I passed out.
Jesse's Grandmother has been helping out with the girls over the past two weeks. I don't know what we would've done without her.
Emily loves playing with her stage.
I lost my Netflix envelope...again.
Olivia has suddenly developed a love of juggling. I tried to get a good picture of her doing it but this is the best I could get. She gets three balls and throws them up in the air. So funny.
Dance party
We've been so blessed by friends and Mom2Mom members with meals this week.
Hope you had a happy Ten!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your girls are so precious; I can see you enjoy them daily.
I cry each time I watch Toy Story 3!!

ANDREA said...

a baby in a kitchen sink is the best!

Katie said...

Looks like your day was filled with lots of love. Great photos!

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Baby in the sink, dancing in dress up clothes looks like a perfect day.

elena

Jen said...

This is my first time participating in Ten on Ten and I really love getting little peeks into everyone's daily lives. It seems you are truly blessed to have spent such a nice day with your loved ones. Happy 10 on 10!