Monday, June 6, 2011

Eight {months}

I know I say this every month but I can't believe Emily is growing up so fast. Now that she's mobile I feel like time is speeding away. She continues to be the sweetest and happiest little girl. She's also babbling like crazy. Right now her favorite thing to say is dada {figures}. Don't worry though, last month she said mama a lot.
Now that Emily has learned to "crawl" there is really no stopping her. She crawls by doing a push up and then lunging herself forward. Lately she's been getting up on her hands and knees then jumping forward. Jesse says she looks like a caterpillar. She loves to crawl into Olivia's room and of course Olivia thinks it's hilarious. Unfortunately her new skill is interfering with her sleeping. There have been a couple of nights that she's woken up because she's moving all over her crib. I never know where I'm going to find her. As much as I wish she'd stay a baby forever I love that her crawling is giving her a new perspective of the world. She loves to explore and get into things, which means I also have to tell her "no". I know it breaks my heart. Just look at that sweet face. Happy Eight Months my sweet Emmie!
It's impossible to get a good picture of her nowadays. Most of them look like this. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He he. Too cute. Happy 8 Months.