Saturday, June 11, 2011

Project 365 {155-161}

day 155- Emily and I did some shopping while Jesse and Liv played at home.
day 156- Olivia juggled rocks at the zoo. You can read more about our trip and her love of snakes here.
day 157- Happy Eight Months {yesterday} Miss Emily!
day 158- Olivia wants to "drive" every time we get in and out of the car.
day 159-Our veggie garden has gotten crazy big. You can see its progression here. I can't wait for some fresh tomatoes.
day 160- Olivia's "washing" dishes. Sorry about the hair. It's looking a little flock of seagulls today.
day 161- Olivia took a picture of her foot tonight.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a great week. I love the one of Olivia washing dishes. Too cute. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

deb duty said...

Cute photos! Your garden is impressive!

Brooke said...

What a lovely week. You little girl has beautiful hair - I love those curls ;D Thanks for the kind comment!!!

Allison Hoffman said...

love her driving the car - they are all great shots!

Grumplestilskin said...

Now this is why I haven't seen any new posts by you this week...you've moved! These photos are great. Especially the "Flock of Seagulls" look. Made me LOL.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh- now that looks like fun. I know that when I have bolts of fabric in my cart- something awesome will soon be hanging in my closet. :) Exciting!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots. Love the baby's foot. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

cute pictures. love the hair in the sink picture. too cute

hip-chick said...

great pictures. Such cute girls!

debi9kids said...

LOL about the Flock of Seagulls.

Your girlies are just adorable!

Happy 8 months to your sweet little one!