Monday, June 6, 2011

S is for {snake}

We took the girls to Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo today. Olivia adores animals and had so much fun. Each time we would leave an exhibit she would say "nite nite" to the animals.
She LOVED looking at all the snakes and let me tell you there were tons. I think they had three different snake houses. I told Jesse I'm worried that if Olivia ever sees a snake in our yard she might try to hug it.
Olivia also loved the petting area. I think she made a couple of best friends and happily handed out hugs.
Emily had a great time too. She played a lot of peek-a-boo with her blanket.
The best part is we didn't have any meltdowns or diaper blow outs the whole day. Yay, for a perfect family outing! {We were smart this time and avoided the safari tour} I hope you had a great Sunday!
These monkeys have gold feet.
Black Swan- We finally saw it last week...yikes! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesome photos. That green snake shot is great!