Thursday, June 30, 2011

SC trip {part one}

The girls and I flew to SC to visit family. We stayed in three different houses, in three different parts of the state in 10 days. We had a great time but it was a lot of traveling.

Both girls did great on the plane. I think it helped that I had enough snacks to feed the entire plane. An hour into the flight Olivia informed me that she was done flying. I hated to tell her we still had another 30 minutes. After some sweet talk, a princess sticker book and of course more snacks she was ready to keep flying.
My sister {and her adorable baby bump} picked us up from the airport. It was family night at the Children's Museum so we took the girls after dinner. The girls had a blast and it was a great way to run of their extra energy. Olivia kept kissing the other kids {we're working on boundaries}. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

WOW! Busy. I love that museum. How fun.