Friday, June 10, 2011

Ten on Ten {June 2011}

I can't believe it's already June 10th! This month is flying by. Only four more days until our SC vacay. Yikes, I gotta start packing.

The girls didn't sleep well at all last night. They alternated being up from 12:30 to 4:00 ish. I needed a lot of coffee before I could open my eyes this morning and I didn't remember it was the 10th until around 10 am.

A quick trip to the library to pick up books about flying. I'm hoping it help prepares Olivia for our upcoming flight.
Olivia wants to "drive" whenever we get in or out of the car. She's gotten very good at changing all the radio and AC settings. 
I spent sometime in the basement today reorganizing kiddo clothes and cleaning. We really need to have a yard sale before we're nominated for Hoarders. 
Grandma watched the girls while I cleaned the basement. They adore spending time with her and I think she feels the same. 
Olivia's lack of sleep from last night has finally caught up to her. 
I stopped by a local farm market for some fresh tomatoes, strawberries, lettuce and asparagus. Yum!
We stopped to say "hi" to the cows on the way home from Grandma's house. 
Jesse brought home a mixed six pack and got me a watermelon ale. Not bad, but not on my drink again list. I love that it says strangely refreshing.
Olivia took a picture of her foot. She's so cute. 
Olivia chased a couple of bunnies around the yard before bed. 
I hope you had a great 10th! Now go check out some more Ten on Ten.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the new name and the new look. Great photos.

Megan said...

Looks like a great day, albeit a sleepy one! Your kiddos are so sweet and I love a trip to Grandma's house!

JulieBGreen said...

Love your set! We say hi to the cows where we live as well :), nothing cuter than hearing "hi cow" or even better "hi baby cow" coming from the back seat!

Kim said...

Fun set! I love that picture of the cows. :)

Chris Gough said...

Great pictures. I love that last one!

Anna said...

Ditto, I love the name. Your girls...man are they cute. And I want to go to that farm.