Thursday, July 14, 2011

Growing {up}

Before Emily was born I was worried that she'd grow up too fast. I'd joke that I'd never give her tummy time so she wouldn't crawl or walk to soon. Now that she's crawling and cruising {eek}I love watching her explore. She loves being able to move around the house and explore. But as much as I love it also makes me sad because before I know it she's going to be a toddler. Our family was completed the day Emily was born. Jesse and I have no plans to have other children {unless God surprises us}. The baby stage goes by so fast. In three month Emily will be a year old and it makes me a little sad. She's the last baby I'll rock to sleep, carry on my hip or sing a sweet song. I'm so thankful to Jesse that he has allowed me the opportunity to stay home and raise our girls. Witnessing every moment of these past nine months makes Emily growing up a little easier.

3 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

She is so precious and beautiful! You are truly blessed!

Kerri

Fancy Fonts said...

I feel that how quickly the baby stage goes by is the pro AND con to having another baby! Glad to hear you're savoring every minute :)

Jenny said...

My little girl will be one in about 3 months too, and it is so bittersweet, isn't it? Being aware of how quickly is passes keeps our eyes open to enjoying each moment.