Friday, July 15, 2011

InstaFriday {2}

Headed to the library for story time. I LOVE Olivia's library bag. I got it from the Target dollar section when she was a baby.

Lunch with Grandma and a car nap kinda day.

Lounging and dancing
Dancing
Emily is cutting her first tooth. Yay! Thankfully she's been happy...so far. I left the baby food too close to Emily so she decided to help herself.
Be still my heart
My waterbabies.

Olivia had a fit that our walk was too short. But of course she quickly forgot about it when I told her we were going swimming.

Linking to Life Rearranged and A Good Life.

3 comments:

Danna said...

We have that same bag, I love it!
Your kiddos are darling and I love the pics :)
~From Life.Rearranged

Stacy of KSW said...

Wonderful photos! I love that when your baby tipped over the baby food your first instinct was to take a photo -- that is always my reaction too. This morning, it was a brand new blueberry smoothie on a freshly mopped floor :( Ah well, love your site so far. Can't wait to read more.

amy@agoodlife said...

your little girls are adorable! and yay for first teeth :)