Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kickin' it {old school}

Do you remember the dry erase board I made last year? Well this:
was starting to look like this:
Annoying right? I couldn't read or make sense of anything. So I decided to organize our board. Since I don't have a Silhouette {gasp, I know} I had to go old school and I use scrapbook letters. Let me tell you those things are a pain. Add a nine month old running into your ankles with her walker and well lets just say some of the letters didn't make it.
Ahh, so much better. I even added an area for our weekly menu. Now I just need to work on the rest of the wall. Stay tuned...
Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Anna @ Sometimes On Tuesdays said...

That's what I need! I need a list to keep myself organized and one that I can't hide in a drawer and forget about!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am visiting via Someday Crafts. This is an absolutely adorable project!

If you have written a post about a great restaurant, store or perhaps taken a fun trip I am now hosting a new linky party entitled Wayfaring Wednesdays. Come on by!

Happy Wednesday!

Sunny Vanilla said...

Thanks Angee! I found a tutorial online and made that little sucker.

I like your message board! If it was at my house, it would say, "Mama Do" - everything
Out Of - everything
Serving - party of three with a high chair please
Junk - it's in the trunk