Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kitchen {fail}

The other day I had a random sweet potato so decided to bake it into chips for lunch. So I washed the potato, sliced it with the mandolin, coated the chips in olive oil and baked them. I baked them for 10 minutes at 400 then flipped them and baked for another ten minutes. This is what happened...
I burnt them! What!?! Seriously!?! I couldn't believe it. When I baked regular potato chips I never seem to cook them long enough. I was so disappointed. Olivia and I ate the few that weren't too burnt. Well Olivia ate one but made a face the entire time. I hate kitchen fails.

Have you ever been disappointed by a kitchen fail?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

OOPS!! I like the one there in the bottom right... it looks a little like a sad face!! =)