Thursday, July 21, 2011

{my} Hottie

When Jesse and I met we were in our early 20s. He was still in the Army and looked oh so good in a uniform. Thirteen years later the uniform is gone but he's still my hottie. Now he's sexiest when he's just being a dad.  My heart skips a beat when he makes Emily giggle, reads to the girls or picks corn out of Olivia's teeth {yep, he's a rockstar}.  I love that he's my husband and I love that we're raising these two beautiful girls together. I'm one lucky mama.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Very sweet post! Found you through Project 52.

Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Awwwwww! Love this!
Thanks for sharing!

{visiting from The Simple Things}
http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Yes, it's pretty great to be married. We're going on 27 years and I love my husband now more than ever.

rebecca said...

such a sweet photo Angee and your words are so lovely. :) thanks for linking up this week! Rebecca

Sarah said...

Aww, what a sweet post- amazing tribute to your hubby!

Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

PS. I am your newest follower on Pinterest :)