Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{play} garden

When I saw The Imagination Tree's play garden I knew we had to have one in our yard too. Once we picked the perfect place Jesse started digging while Olivia and I picked out her flowers. I love that she has a place to play in the dirt, water her flowers, look at earthworms and just gets oh so messy.
Next year we'll make the garden bigger so that Olivia and Emily both have room to play.

Do you have a play garden?

Linking to: It's Playtime, Made by Little Hands, Link & LearnLife Made Lovely
Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments:

Nelly said...

What a great idea! I may do this for my little one - she LOVES playing in the dirt.

Anna @ Sometimes On Tuesdays said...

That looks like something my little one would love! I think I'll try it next year. Maybe by then she'll outgrow the "let's put everything in my mouth" phase!

Sincerely Abi said...

What a wonderful way to spend some time outside! We do not have a play garden at our house but certainly encourage our son to help us with plantings and watering. Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

This is such a cute idea. My kids always loved to play in my garden while i was gardening. My middle daughter always loved tolant seeds with me. It is so great to get them playing in the dirt so young. Your girls are so sweet!

sara's art house said...

What a great idea!!!!!!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Fun! I know my kids love dirt :)

kasia said...

Great idea! We made a garden in empty yoghurt cups this week. My daughter was overly excited to discover today that there is something growing. Thank u for sharing.

Holly Kennedy said...

Really cute idea!