Saturday, July 23, 2011

Project 365 {197-203}

I usually work on my 365 pictures Friday night after the girls go to bed, then hubby and I will go outside to have a drink and relax. But the past three Friday nights I've fallen asleep putting Olivia to bed {8:30 pm}. I guess our busy summer schedule and early morning wake ups{Olivia gets up between 6-7 am} are starting to catch up to me.

day 197- We went to our town's summer festival and had yummy crabcake sandwiches
day 198- Olivia's first ponytial. So cute.
day 199- The girls fell asleep in the car after a playdate so I took some pictures of an old barn.
day 200- Emily had her nine month check up.

day 201- Olivia wanted to help feed Emily her yogurt. She's very helpful.
day 202- The girls had another car nap. I love red doors.
day 203- We shucked and frozen two dozen ears of corn. My house smells so yummy.

11 comments:

deb duty said...

So many great photos this week! The corn looks so yummy and I sure would like to try that crabcake sandwich. Love the old barn and Olivia's ponytail.

Sarah said...

Great photos. I love that last two photos. Thanks so much for linking up with me this week. Have a great weekend.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the ponytail, cute. And the corn looks yummy. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

The Shades of Pink said...

That old barn is gorgeous!

hip-chick said...

Look at those little fingers and toes...oh my gosh!! I am always taking pictures of what I see around the car too. You would be amazed at what great pictures I get that way. Love your week.

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

so cute. love the ponytail, I'm sure it will not be her last. And it's too cute to see the little mother helping out

Summer said...

These are great. The old barn is really cool!

RaD said...

My that's a lot of corn. That is a beautiful picture of the barn and I lov ethe perspect of your nine months old's check up picture.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh boy- my hubs would love to go to that Crab event. That would be heaven for him!

Tracey Washington said...

LOVE summertime for the festivals and outdoor yummy food. Also love the old barn! Hope you get a chance to join me over on FLickr! Don't forget to add my new button too! Have a a great week :)

Seizing My Day said...

yum... crab and festival... little piece of heaven! ;) Love the old barn and the red door!! oh... and I loved our attach to the table high chair... takes me back 8 plus years... *sigh* ;)