Monday, July 4, 2011

SC trip {part three}

After a couple of days with my dad and step-mom, the girls and I headed back to my sister's house for her baby shower. Before we went to the party we tried to take some family pictures. To say Olivia wasn't cooperative is an understatement. I had to bribe her with candy and even that only worked once. When I asked her to take a picture with Emily, she stood in front of her. Gotta love toddlers.
Nichole's best friends and sister in law hosted the shower. After we ate Olivia got bored and started to wander around the church. It didn't take her long to find the nursery. So we spent most of the time playing with her second cousin Kyra. However Olivia did take a brief play break so she could help Nichole open her gifts.

I cannot wait to meet Miss Rylee. My sister is going to be a wonderful mother. I can't wait to see her in action.

No comments: