Monday, July 25, 2011

{snow white} Broom

Olivia loves princesses. Adores them. She also wants to "help Mama clean". So when I saw this adorable broom I knew Olivia would love it. Isn't it just the sweetest? Now I need to get her a Snow White dress and teach her how to whistle while she works.
Linking to: Life Made LovelyTell Me Tuesday, Help a Momma Out, Someday Crafts, Sugar and Dots, Naptime CraftersThirty Handmade Days, No Time for Flashcards, Made By Little HandsIt's PlaytimeSmile Monster, Just Something I Whipped Up
Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too, too cute..my girls love brooms and mops!

Tiffany

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Love this idea!! So cute and creative!!

Thanks for linking up to “Help a Momma Out Tuesdays” on our blog!! We appreciate it!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Kaitlin Saenz said...

This is seriously so cute! Looks great! I'm visiting from Me and My Boys! I'd love for you to share this with my {re}create into something new blog party too at http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/07/recreate-into-something-new-3.html

Hope to see you at my place soon!
Kaitlin-The Not So Simple Housewife
http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

Jen said...

This is so cute! Wish I had thought to make my own broom when my son was little - he was obsessed with sweeping! :)

Ashley said...

om heck how fun!!! i love this idea!!

Mercedes said...

Eeek! I love it! How fun! I want to make one for my girl for her bday!