Monday, July 11, 2011

Watermelon {on a stick}


I love Pinterest. It's perfect for organizing...well everything. Instead looking through all my bookmarks I can just look at all the pretty pictures. Yipee. So one of my "to dos" on Pinterest is watermelon on a stick. It's so simple. Just use a knife to cut a slit in the rind and inset the popsicle stick.
 It is a perfect afternoon snack on a hot summer day!

Linking to: Life Made Lovely, Tell Me Tuesday, Help a Momma OutSugar and Dots, Delicate Construction, Naptime CraftersThirty Handmade Days
Tip Junkie handmade projects

10 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

my daughter would love this!!
everything's more fun on a stick :)

Belinda - The Lattimore Acre said...

That is just so clever!! I have to do this.

christi @ burlap and basil said...

this is so clever! would also be great as bite size pieces with toothpicks.

the july giftaway - is on! an anthropologie pillow and some goodies! enter and pass along!

Carrie said...

Oh, I am SO going to make those for Abby's party on Sunday! So easy! Thanks for the idea.

Jami said...

That's brilliant!

Stephanie said...

Love this! My granddaughters are here this week with me and I bought a watermelon for us to eat... we are so doing this! :)

Jennifer Dawn said...

The perfect summer snack. Your little ones are adorable. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world earlier...I'm so glad you did.

Michelle said...

This is such a great idea! I will have to try this! I am visiting from J&M's Eye Candy and I am a new follower!!
Hope you have a great week and I see you around my blog soon!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

This is BRILLIANT!! I need to do this at my house. I have a son that LOVES watermelon! He seriously asks for it daily. This would be the best way for him to eat it. Thanks so much for sharing!!

I am loving your blog and I found you via J&M'S Eye Candy

Michelle@Somedaycrafts said...

such an easy, and brilliant thing to do! I am saving my popsicle sticks for this!!!!