Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bits of Sunshine

I thought I'd share with you things that brought me bits of sunshine this week. 

I love this post from Rebekah at A Bit of Sunshine. It's beautiful. I love her honesty. I can relate to her feeling helpless with a colic baby and never feeling rested. Please check it out. You won't be disappointed. 

 I love this farm stand over at 2 little hooligans. It makes me want to sell our veggies.
I am swooning over this crochet play food from Fair Trade Family. My girls would love playing with all these fun foods.






I think this is perfect for us this week. On Wednesday I was trying to get Olivia in the car when it started raining. She was so excited that she began dancing around. I started to loose my patience with her but then decided to let her dance {just for a minute}. I think it's wonderful that she felt pure joy from dancing in the rain. Maybe next time I'll join her.

What were your bits of sunshine this week?

No comments: