Friday, August 5, 2011

Ten

Wow, I can't believe Emily is ten months old. Even though she's only been with us for ten months it feels like she's always been a part of our family. She has a smile that can light up a room and brighten any day. Emily also has two teeth {finally}. They are little buds but still hurt when she tries to chew on your finger. Emily loves to eat. She refuses baby food so now she eats smaller versions of our meals. She has also mastered the sippy cup and loves to drink water.

Emily is crawling on her hands and knees now. She has gotten so fast. I think it's because she doesn't like to be left behind. Emily and Olivia love to chase each other around the house. She is still cruising around the couch and walks with assistance. She is also able to sit down from standing. It's so cute to watch her gently lower herself to the ground.

Emily is still continuing to find her voice. She's says mama and dada and loves to blow raspberries. I often find that the girls are having scream offs. I love watching the girls interact. Emily adores Olivia and wants to do everything her big sister is doing. She loves laughing at Olivia. They've been taking baths together and love splashing around. They also "play" together at their kitchen. It's so cute to see them standing there together. Melts my heart.

She continues to be the sweetest baby. She's very easy going {she doesn't really have much of a choice}. I wish I could just freeze this moment in time. But since I can't I'll just soak up every bit of her sweetness while I can.
Happy Ten Months Pumpkin!

1 comment:

Grumplestilskin said...

She's such a doll. :-)