Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{fabric} Pumpkin

I have loved seeing all the pumpkins on Pinterest this month. I planned on making fabric pumpkins like these until I saw this pumpkin and was totally inspired. Here's what I made. Isn't it adorable? I seriously can't stop looking at it.
 Made it using this tutorial with a couple of alteration. What do you think?

Skip to My LouSomeday CraftsSugar and Dots, Delicate Construction, Naptime CraftersThirty Handmade DaysTell Me TuesdayJust Something I Whipped Up, Show & Share, Fall Nesting Party, Refresh my nest Friday, Tatertots and Jello
Visit thecsiproject.com

12 comments:

Coley said...

It is really pretty! I love the contrast of the orange with the black and white. Great inspiration!

Lindsay said...

What a pretty pumpkin! I love how you added fabric! Super cute for the holiday! I would love for you to share this @ Show & Share-

http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/09/show-share-5.html

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

You are right, it is adorable. I haven't done any fall craft stuff yet. Maybe this weekend. :)

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I love this project. You have been crowned a La-Dee-Da Diva!!!
Come grab a button!
http://ladeedacreations.com/2011/09/2551/

E @ Act Fast Chef said...

That's a great pumpkin :) So cute!

Vanessa said...

Super cute! Love your fabric choice!

Janlynn said...

Love your pumpkin! Your fabric choice is great. You can't go wrong with damask.

odetoinspiration said...

I love fabric pumpkins too! Well pumpkin anything:P Very nice job! Your orange fabric makes it look like a real pumpkin that you just added damask fabric too! Great job!

odetoinspiration said...

Oh and just to add...the mini pumpkins in the mason jar...I was just thinking of doing the same exact thing yesterday!! I saw them at Michael's yesterday and when I came home looked at my mason jars..and that's when the light bulb went on..lol. I think I will be making a trip back to Michael's..hehe

Sarah said...

How cute is that!

Carrie said...

Adorable! I love that black and white pattern, too. Thanks so much for linking up to the Refresh Your Nest Friday party... I knew you'd have something great to show! ;-)

Jennifer said...

Love that fabric!! Great job!
Thanks for linking to Southern Lovely's Show & Share!! Hope to see you tomorrow!