Saturday, September 3, 2011

Project 365 {day 225-245}

I took a longer break than I thought I would and now have three weeks of photos to share with you. Ready for picture overload? Here we go!

day 225: Olivia loves all our new butterflies.
day 226: Skyping with baby Rylee.
day 227: I love me some baby legs.
day 228:  The girls found a new game to play. Emily would walk around in circles while holding on to the basket and spin Olivia.
day 229: I have no idea.
day 230: Swinging
day 231: Olivia wore a tutu under her dress. It gave her some extra poof.
day 232: Swimming
day 233: Emily and I spent the night in Baltimore since we had an early flight the next morning.
day 234: Leaving on a jet plane.
day 235: Snuggling with my sweet niece.
day 236: Emily and her Grandpa
day 237: Cousins
day 238: Poor Emily had a cold on the way home.
day 239: Oh how I missed my Livie.
day 240: Naptime {too bad Olivia didn't take one too}
day 241: I love chubby baby feet in shoes.
day 242: Emily loves string cheese.

day 243: Emily spent the morning playing with trains. I think she liked it. {Sorry for the blurry phone pic. It was the only one I took that day}.
day 244: Drawing at the doctors office.
day 245: Playing in the sand box.
Tomorrow I'll tell you all about our trip and my sweet little niece.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! Lots of great photos. Looks like it was a busy three weeks. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

Lauri said...

It looks like you had a wonderful couple of weeks. Your butterfly capture is stunning, great color, DoF, and bokeh.

deb duty said...

You've really been busy! So many great pics! I love the butterfly and the swinging photo best. And the one out of the airplane too.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the string cheese shot. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

WOW Angee- you had quite a week- love that one of the cousins- so sweet!

Grumplestilskin said...

Welcome back! Some fun shots in there. Love the game that the girls were playing back on Day 228 and of course the cousins one.