Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ten on Ten {September 2011}

Ten on Tentake a photo an hour for ten hours and capture a beautiful day in your life!

Starting the day with a tantrum.
Are you ready for some football?
Coffee taste better out of a mug colored by your two year old.
Just a quick minute {or 20} on Pinterest.
New books from the library.
Shopping for fabric.
Quick craft project {with different fabric}.
Go Penn State {yeah, bad loss}
Dinner. Pioneer Woman's mashed potatoes. Yum!
 Playing
ten on ten button

8 comments:

AP Mommy said...

I'm glad my son isn't the only one that occassionally does the morning tantrum thing. :)

Looks like it was a great day!

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

My daughter has that exact little rug in her room. What a pretty little place to throw a tantrum. ;) Funny how those quick minutes go so quick on Pinterest...

Michele said...

Football...my husband would love those donuts or cookies? So cool! Isn't pinterest addictive? My life is pretty stressful right now and it's my go-to "happy place" where I can escape for just a minute (or 20!), ha!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Oooh such beautiful fabric! I'm addicted to pretty fabric ;) And that tantrum photo is priceless. I have a few {hundred} just like it! :)

Mommy Minded said...

Coffee taste WAY better out of a colored mug. We have 4 so we never go with out while in the dishwasher... lol ;)

Elle Belles Bows said...

Looks like a beautiful and fun day! I need to check out some of the PW's recipes. Hear so much about her, but have never watched her yet.

Take care,
Kerri

mel @ the larson lingo said...

LOVE Pinterest! And, LOVE the PW's mashed potatoes...they are truly amazing!

Dmarie said...

mmnn, yes, I AM ready for some football of the donut kind! what adorable little ones!